Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Natural Antibiotic - Inner Defense


Inner Defense blend looks like a good one. I have a bottle of each of the oils listed, but I don't have them blended together. When you go to the doctor and he prescribes an antibiotic, here it is, a natural antibiotic already blended for you. 

Thieves is the first oil I was introduced to. My chiropractor would
have it diffusing in her office. I loved the smell of it and bought a bottle from her as well as a diffuser so I could use it at home. If I got a cold or sore throat, out came the Thieves. I got well quick since I would also rub it on the bottom of my feet. I would aIso put it on my neck, but it may be too hot for some people since it has cinnamon and cloves in it. Just rub some olive oil, almond oil, or the Young Living V6 oil on to dilute it a little (20/80) (p2.94). Thieves is another natural antibiotic, with an interesting story behind the name, but I'll save that for another post.

Oregano is a natural antibiotic with many medical properties:
antiaging, powerful antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory, and an immune stimulant. Not only that, but you can cook with it too, just be careful and not use too much - only a drop, and taste before adding more. Oregano is listed in Hildegard's Medicine, a compilation of early German medicines by highly regarded Benedictine herbalist Hildegard of Bingen (1098-
1179). (p2.69)


ThymeThyme (Thymus vulgaris) has a spicy, warm, herbaceous aroma that is both powerful and penetrating. Known since ancient times as a medicinal herb, thyme contains large amounts of thymol. As a dietary supplement, it is one of the strongest antioxidants known. Thyme supports the immune, respiratory, digestive, nervous, and other body systems.* Thyme may also be used to enhance the flavor of food. Thyme has an approximate ORAC of 159,590 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.

Thyme is one natural antibiotic that has been around for a while. It is mentioned in one of the oldest known medial records, the Ebers Papyrus (dating from 16th century B.C.). (p2.86)

Lemongrass along with Lemon Myrtle, Mountain Savory, Cinnamon, and Melissa essential oils have the highest levels if inhibitory activity against MRSA (staff infection).(p 6.20) This is important to me because one of my grandsons contracted a staff infection five times. Quite scary to me. The third or forth one was on his back, and he was advised to bathe in bleach water to help kill the infection. I gave my daughter some Thieves household cleaner and suggested that she put a capful in the tub instead of bleach. When diffused, Thieves is also highly effective against staff. So, by using Inner Defense, you have a natural antibiotic that can battle MRSA and Staphylococcus aureus. (p 6.20)

The medical facts in this post were taken from the Essential Oils Desk Reference, Special Fifth Edition.

For more information message me or click on the link: Pat Brown id# 1557435 below.
Pat Brown id# 1557435



Disclaimer: Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. A decision to use/not use this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Please see your doctor or health care professional for medical evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment